IMG_00021

Essentials From the First Day

Today's the first day of school and I'm like WTF-ed!!!! Our teachers, (I don't know about you) gave me quite a first impression. Lets talk about them one by one. (Lolz)

Our guru kelas, Pn Premah. Surprisingly, she's Indian. The Satu Malaysia concept quite strong here. The best part is, she teaches us Maths. LOL? She gave me this first Impression of, not as fun as MR.GUNA. I'll be sued for this if she sees this post. But somehow, I can see that she's 50 50 convinced with our class's humour.

Pn Vivian, AHHH, Heres what she said today,
:"I can be very good, but if you're bad, I'll be bad." And for some reason, I prefer to say "no comment".
But one thing I don't feel glad about, is when she says that she uses TEXTBOOKS. ZZZZZZZ. Prepare for the boring textbooks 3A4.

Pn.Toh, I'm sure its spelled that way. Her chinese is way much convincing than that someone *ahem*. And I think we all know that Ying Chuan was elected on purpose because of what I said.
Yes, He is extremely responsible.

Pn. Phang, PMR or SPM? (I like the scene when Encik Chan pops out...)

Encik Chan, HAHAHAHAHA... Lots of laughters...
He is one fun guy. These are the essentials from today...
HE IS SO GAY.
Scene One: (Pops out of class and says)
"Class, I will be teaching you Geografi ah, e, you bring the colour pencil (WTF). And then the buku nota, neh, the line like this one ah..."

Scene 2: Me: Teacher your drawing so nice.
He : Ya...

Scene 3 : This one so simple.

LOLZ?

0 Responses