IMG_00021

再.出发

We should all remember this date.
3rd of January 2010.
The day we stand together again.
The day we unite and reborn!!!

But I would like to give a speech or two.
I have not really expressed myself towards our class.
Allow me to proceed.

Our class, under certain circumstances. Could be one hell of a zoo.
Really, when I lie down and clear my mind, I think about the mess,
the insanity, the heroes (e.g. Jia Yuen, Chee Hong, Au Yong, Christ, Kah Mun)
It was those 365 days (Well, not really that precise.) with all 48 members of you,
I was able to pleasure and convince myself,
about one term I never had the bravery to claim.
"School is fun."
I'd like to say TQ to everyone of you.
As the cheif editor of this blog (lol?),
I say good luck in PMR, and lets kick some ass this year.
I look forward towards the brighter tomorrow.
And my last words:
'THERE WILL BE NO 3A4 SPECIAL AWARDS'

I hereby officially announce birth time:
8:40 pm 3-1-2010

HELLOHS, 3A4!!!

Ps: Site still upgrading. Sorry for inconvinience.



0 Responses